Friday, October 26, 2012

A Different High

Hot Air Ballooning - Part 2
October 2012

Vegas Balloon Rides - sunrise hot air balloon ride in Las Vegas
Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride in Vegas
"We're going to have 3 hot air balloons go up tomorrow morning," Jason Abbott, the Marketing Director of Vegas Balloon Rides, told me on the phone. "If you're interested in taking pictures of the crew in action, tomorrow would be a good time to do it." 

"I'll be there!" I assured him, "Thank you!" I couldn't sleep just thinking about it. This video tells the story of what I witnessed. 


Watching all of this unfold makes me even more eager to experience a hot air balloon ride! And yes, even if I am deathly afraid of heights. Maybe soon I'll be telling the story of how I "walked with the wind." Stay tuned!

See Part 1 of my story here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Small bits of content which are explained in details, helps me understand the topic, thank you!
Luxury Valley Homes

NOLA 300 - Mardi Gras and New Orleans

This blog has moved to a new site:   curiousdonna.com/blog Read about  NOLA 300   here .